of Humanities Student Care
SoH prioritises the wellbeing of our students above all
else. SoH aims to create and maintain a safe and collegial
environment that promotes and nurtures respectful dialogues, foster strong
bonds and enhance intellectual pursuits within the SoH community.
SOH Student Care?
- Provide a caring, nurturing and positive learning environment for
- Support students’ health & mental wellbeing, personal growth
and education journey in NTU
- Partner with students to discover their strength, build
resilience, acquire coping skills and increase self-efficacy
- Empower students to take action and make informed decision
How do I know I need to see my SOH Student Care
- Academic related stress: academic warning, skipping classes, late
submission, fear of presentation, time management, etc.
- Financial related stress: tuition fee, household income and
- Social, emotional and mental wellbeing related stress: harassment,
bully, anxiety, negative thoughts, sleepless, addiction, etc.
- Stuck in a situation alone, affecting study, health, emotional and
To make an appointment, please
Ms Jackie Wong,
SOH Student Care Manager at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: SHHK 5.56b or via MS Teams/ Zoom, Tel: 6513 2020
Office Hours Monday to Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
SOMEONE whenever you are
stuck in a situation.
TAKING ACTION is
to acquire coping skills
University Wellbeing Centre (UWC)
You may also contact
the UWC at 6790 4462 (during office hours), make an appointment to talk to a
counsellor at https://www.ntu.edu.sg/studentwellbeing/contactus/Pages/index.aspx
In an emergency situation (psychological emergency), please contact 9721 1637 (after office-hour).
For other emergency situations, please contact the NTU Campus Security at 6790 5200 (24-hour).